Enter a URL
One of the most important and free seo tool provided by Upseotools.com is code to text ratio checker which represents the percentage of genuine and original text in a webpage or whole website. This free online tool snippets the text from paragraphs and the anchor text from HTML code and calculates the text ratio based on this valuable information.
If your website contains healthy code to text ratio then you can get better chances of getting a higher ranking in search engine results like Google, Yahoo and Bing. Precisely all the search engines do not use this tool, but some of them use code to text ratio and it gives you an extensive and included benefit over your opposition.
It is very easy to use, all you have to do is to copy and paste the domain name or URL of any webpage and hit submit, all the results will be displayed on the basis of page size, text size, code size as well as the code to text ratio. This ratio is the percentage of the text that is available on that web page.
Some of the important tips for getting high code to text ratio for your website:
1. For better performance you have to remove all the inaccurate code.
2. Remove the unnecessary codes such as comments, additional white spaces and other undesirable codes.
3. Try to use contemporary methods of styles formatting.
4. Size of the images should not be too large.
5. Avoid unnecessary use of tables.